Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Howdy!


Well, I'm finally online and here we go! This site is still in development so stay tuned often for updates, photos, and music.

I have been designing and building custom furniture, BBQ pits, and rustic metal art since 2005. Every piece is custom designed and also crafted to personal recommendations. If you want the rustic look, then red cedar furniture is the way to go, with several different designs from coffee tables to end tables. You can bring out the rustic look that will impress any guests invited over for dinner or just to come and hang out. For all you hunters looking for the perfect gun cabinet; I have designed a 12-gun cabinet that will impress any fellow hunter. If you are into cooking or grilling outside, I have designed many Texas Style pits that can fit your personal style of cooking. For all you campers and tail-gate junkies, I have the ultimate BBQ pit design that is easy to load up and go and will last forever. Looking for rustic art or accessories for the house? I have many styles just for you and if you are looking for something in particular I can build it, and I’ll build it Texan.

No comments:

Post a Comment